Technology Leasing & Financing
Budgets, budgets and more budgets-we all know it’s very challenging to maximize your technology while staying within your planned technology budget.
The cost to implement your optimal technology solution can often be a significant hurdle. Leasing and financing provides your district and schools with the flexibility to acquire the right technology in an extremely cost effective manner.
Trinity3 Financial Services is pleased to provide very flexible and scalable lease / financing options designed specifically for the unique needs of the education-municipal customer.
Whether a standard (Fair Market Value - FMV) lease or finance ($1 Buyout) lease we can design a lease structure (duration, payment intervals, deferred payments) to meet your unique needs and as always with our exceptional Trinity3 customer service.
Standard Leases (FMV) generally have lower monthly/annual payments due to an established market value for the equipment at the end of the lease.
Finance Leases ($1 Buyout) generally have a higher monthly/annual payment due to the entire value of the equipment being recovered over the lease term.
- With both FMV and $1 Buyout leases you have the choice to purchase the product at lease end.
- New equipment, accessories, software, warranties, extended warranties/ADP, installation and all soft costs including freight can be included in the lease.
- Projects that combine both new & reconditioned equipment can be leased and also can include the accessories, software, warranties, extended warranties/ADP, installation and other soft costs.
- Reconditioned equipment projects including the accessories, software, warranties, extended warranties, installation and all soft costs are $1 Buyout leases.
- Any new equipment that is custom etched must be a $1 Buyout lease.
Whether you purchase your technology outright or opt to explore your various leasing options,
Trinity3 is here to help from start to finish and will work in tandem with you to secure your best options.
Let us know-we’re here to help.
Need additional Information, explore these links